Dr. Boddapati. Rajasekhar
Dr. Boddapati. Rajasekhar
MS, Mch, Consultant
Degrees / Qualifications (Name Of The Medical School & University, Year Of Qualification)
- MBBS – KATURI MEDICAL COLLEGE, GUNTUR. 2009
- POST GRADUATION – MS (General surgery) MAMATA MEDICAL COLLEGE. 2014
- SUPER SPECIALITY – MCh (Neurosurgery) ANDHRA MEDICAL COLLEGE. 2018
Fellowship (Speciality, Institute/Hospital, Mentor)
- FELLOW IN MINIMAL INVASIVE SPINE & BRAIN SUGERY IN TURKEY UNDER- Mehmet Zİleıi, M.D. Past President of the Turkish Neurosurgical Society
Past President of the World Spinaı Column Society
Honorary President of the Mıddle East Spine socİety
- FELLOW IN SPINE ADVANCED SURGERIES UNDER Dr. ZAID SARSAM AT THE WALTON CENTRE, NHS FOUNDATION TRUST, LIVERPOOL, UNITED KINGDOM.
(Sr, Asst Prof, Registrar, Jr Consultant And Consultant ) In Chronological Order With Year,Duration & Institute Or Hospital Worked.
- worked as senior resident in department of neurosurgery at Andhra medical college,vizag in 2017
- trained in minimal invasive brain & spine surgeries in turkey 2018
- worked as consultant in daya neuro centre & pinnacle hospital vizag 2019
Poster/Podium Presentations, Publications (Name Of The Journal And Isbn Code)
- A study on various clinical presentations of extradural hemorrhage, factors affecting treatment and early outcome. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, [S.l.], v. 5, n. 4, p. 1288-1293, mar. 2017. ISSN 2320-6012.
- Clinical study of acute subdural haematoma – a level I trauma care centre experience. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, [S.l.], v. 5, n. 3, p. 857-862, feb. 2017. ISSN 2320-6012.
Conference Proceedings- Podium Presentations
- Paper presentation in NSICON -2015 HYDERABAD on -ENDOSCOPIC THIRD VENTRICULOSTOMY – OUR INSTITUTE EXPERIENCE.
- Paper presentation in AP NEUROCON 2015 HYDERABAD On – DELAYED DETERIORATION OF FRONTAL CONTUSIONS OUR INSTITUTE EXPERIENCE.
- Paper presentation in APNEUROCON 2016 VIJAYAWADA On – MICRO VASCULAR DECOMPRESSION OF TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA
Conference Proceedings- Poster Presentations
- Poster presentation in NSICON -2016 CHENNAI On – EARLY EXPERIENCE OF BASILAR T0P ANEURYSM CLIPPING.
- Poster presentation in NSICON -2016 CHENNAI On- OUR INSTITUTE EXPERIENCE on DORSAL SPINE T.B.
Awards and Medals Won
Best poster presentation award at the NSICON -2016 CHENNAI.
Best paper presentation award at the NSICON -2015 HYDERABAD
Proffessional Affliations (Boards, Associations & Organisations)
- Did fellowship in minimal invasive Brain & spine surgeries under prof.Mehmet zileli, M.D.(past president of the world spinal column society)
- Gained clinical experience in the diagnosis and management of neurosurgery cases.
- Management of all emergency Head injury & spine injury cases.
- Extensively trained in Intensive Critical Care unit in managing patients on Mechanical ventilators.
- Gained surgical skills in intervention of head injuries management & also in elective craniotomy procedures like pterional app, sub occipital- retrosigmoid app etc..
- Trained in spinal procedures of cervical, dorsal & lumbar region like decompression, fusion & fixation.
- Expertise in minimal invasive lumbar discectomy procedures.
- Expertise in microvascular decompression for Trigeminal neuralgias.
OP & IP Services Offered By Individual Consultant
All Brain & Spine Related Problems
- The department specializes in the treatment of primary and metastatic tumors of the brain, spine and nerves utilizing the latest technology.
- All head injuries
- Surgical evaluation of hematoma &Decompressive craniectomy for Malignant middle cerebral artery infarction and massive haemorrhagic infarcts
- congenital malformations
The department excels in the diagnosis and treatment of spinal disorders, including scoliosis, spinal stenosis and spinal tumors.
Low back pain, neck pain.
Cranial and spinal trauma,
Neoplastic and inflammatory diseases of the spine, syringomyelia, chiari malformations
Minimally invasive spinal surgery,
Cement augmentation procedures (vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty).