Dr Venkateswara Reddy.I
Dr Venkateswara Reddy.I
Degrees / Qualifications (Name Of The Medical School & University, Year Of Qualification)
- MBBS from Guntur Medical College, NTRUHS in 2005.
- DNB, Orthopardics, Pushpagiri Institute of Medical Sciences National Board of Examinations in 2012.
Fellowship (Speciality, Institute/Hospital, Mentor)
- Fellowship in Joint replacement Surgery (HIP & Joint) in Sunshine Hospitals, Dr A V Guruva Reddy.
(Sr, Asst Prof, Registrar, Jr Consultant And Consultant ) In Chronological Order With Year,Duration & Institute Or Hospital Worked.
- Worked as senior resident in Katuri Medical College, Guntur for 1 year.
- Worked as registrar in Tulasi Multispecialty Hospital in Hyderabad for 1 year.
OP & IP Services Offered By Individual Consultant
- Bone checkup. Diagnosis for treatment plan of orthopedic disorders and muscle pain.
- Arthritis (osteoarthritis, infectious and inflammatory arthritis).
- Bone mineral density test.
- Osteoporosis- Prevention or early treatment of osteoporosis. Surgical treatment for bone. fracture due to osteoporosis .
- Orthopedic corrective surgery after accidents such as bone fracture.
- Analysis of movement, physical balance and walking.
- Contracture release Surgeries.
- All fractures non operative and operative management.
- Ilizarove fixation for complicated fractures and infected nonunion fractures etc..
- LRS fixation.
Arthroplasty (Joint Replacement)
- Total Knee replacement surgery (TKA) Primary and revision
- Total Hip Replacement (THR) primary and revision.
- Shoulder replacement.
- Diagnostic arthroscopy.
- Knee loose body removal.
- Anterior cruciate ligament repair.
- Posterior cruciate ligament repair.
- Meniscal debridement.
- Bankarts repair.
- Surgical treatment or other treatment methods for benign and few malignant bone tumor in arms or legs.
- Ligament injuries.
- Meniscal injury.
- Recurrent shoulder dislocation treatment.
Hand And Microsurgery
- Surgical treatment for accidental hand injury.
- Treatment for trigger finger or carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Tendon repairs and transfer.
- Examination and treatment for shoulder and joint-related diseases like frozen shoulder, rotator cuff tendinopathy, recurrent shoulder dislocations, acromioclavicular dislocations or disorders etc.
Foot And Ankle
- Diagnosis, treatment and consultation for foot and ankle diseases, such as clubfoot, flat feet, deformed toe, plantar fasciitis, tendinitis, etc.
Pediatric Orthopedics Clinic
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment for congenital orthopedic and joint disorders, for example, finger, hand or arm deformity, arm or leg length discrepancy, bowlegs, congenital foot deformity (talipes equinovarus foot or talipes calcaneovalgus foot), or congenital dislocation of hip joint.
- Pediatric fractures non operative and operative treatment
- JESS fixation for CTEV