Dr Sridhar Reddy S
Dr Sridhar Reddy S
Degrees / Qualifications (Name Of The Medical School & University, Year Of Qualification)
- MD General Medicine from RLJH, RGUHS in 2008.
- DM Nephrology from NMC, NTRUHS in 2013.
(Sr, Asst Prof, Registrar, Jr Consultant And Consultant ) In Chronological Order With Year,Duration & Institute Or Hospital Worked.
- MD General Medicine, As consultant in Mediciti Hospitals for 2 years.
- DM Nephrology consultant since 6 years.
OP & IP Services Offered By Individual Consultant
OP Services Include:
- Identification and management of all the stages of kidney disease (from earliest detectable changes in kidney function through end-stage renal disease).
- Preventive health checkups for kidney disease.
- Evaluate, patients with
- AKI (Acute kidney injury).
- CKD (Chronic kidney disease).
- Glomerular disease (Nephrotic and nephritic syndrome, lupus nephritis).
- ESRD (end stage renal disease).
- Advanced hypertension management (with multidisciplinary team).
- Kidney stones.
- Evaluation and work up for renal transplant donors and recepient.
- Primary precentive education about kidney disease and diet planning.
IP Services Include:
- Management and treatment of AKI, ESRD, accelerated hypertension.
- Management and treatment of electrolyte and acid –base disturbances.
- Management and proteinuria and haematuria and anaemia.
- Co-ordinate care and follow –up of patient’s with kidney disease associated with Diabetes, Hypertension and Cardio vascular disease.
- Management of and treatment of complications from haemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis.
- Renal biopsy (Percutaneous needle biopsy of native and transplant kidneys) using real time Ultrasound guidance.
- Percutaneous dialysis catheter placement under ultrasound guidance.
- Access to all end-stage renal disease therapies including kidney transplantation, haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
- Haemodialysis (comprehensive dialysis services and chronic dialysis outpatient care).