Dr. M. Vamsi Krishna
Dr. M. Vamsi Krishna
Degrees / Qualifications (Name Of The Medical School & University, Year Of Qualification)
- Graduated MBBS in 2006-Siddartha Medical College, Vijayawada, AP.
- MD Anesthesiology and Intensive care from Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad in 2009.
(Sr, Asst Prof, Registrar, Jr Consultant And Consultant ) In Chronological Order With Year,Duration & Institute Or Hospital Worked.
- Worked as senior resident in the department of critical care from Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad till may, 2010.
- Worked as a registrar in medical intensive care unit at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad from May, 2010 to Apr, 2011.
- Since May 2011, working as Anesthesiologist and Critical care consultant at Sanghamitra Hospitals, Ongole.
Proffessional Affliations (Boards, Associations & Organisations)
- Currently General Secretary for Indian society of Anesthesiologists (ISA) prakasam district branch.
- Executive Council Member for Indian society of Anesthesiologists (ISA) Andhra Pradesh state branch.
- AHPI institute of healthcare quality-Certified internal auditor NABH since 2016.
- Attended conference conducted by AHPI-APNA on current challenges in healthcare management at Marriot, Hyderabad in 2016.
OP & IP Services Offered By Individual Consultant
- Intensive Care specialists provide dedicated, continuous care to critically ill patients who require advanced monitoring and care in the intensive care unit setting.
- Well-equipped ICU with modular design to provide good quality care and comfort to the patient.
- World class ICU quality atmosphere maintained by the HVAC system equipped with HEPA filters and UV lights.
- Team of full time critical care specialists, physiotherapists and well trained nursing staff promote state –of- the- art critical care in our hospital.
- SLED (for dialysis in patient with shock & renal failure), temporary pacemaker, arterial blood gases, ECHO, Ultrasound, and mobile X-Ray are available inside the ICU so that patient does not need to be moved.
- Patients with poisoning, hanging, drowning, respiratory failure, road traffic accidents etc., get multi-disciplinary treatment in the unit.
- ICU is supported by full time Neurologist, Cardiologist, General Physician, Surgeon, Urologist, Gastroenterologist, Gynaecologist, Nephrologist and Pulmonologist.