Dr. Duggineni Mahesh Kumar
Dr. Duggineni Mahesh Kumar
MS, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Clinical Fellowship in Spine Surgery
- AO Spine Fellow (Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore)
- Consultant Spine Surgeon.
- Department of Spine Surgery
Degrees / Qualifications (Name Of The Medical School & University, Year Of Qualification)
MBBS – 2007-2013, Meenakshi Medical College & Research Institute, Meenakshi University, Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu.
M.S., Orthopaedics – 2013-2016, Narayana Medical College & Hospital, DR.N.T.R. University of Health Sciences, Nellore.
Fellowship (Speciality, Institute/Hospital, Mentor)
- Clinical fellowship in spine surgery under mentorship of dr.voleti surya prakash rao, medicover hospitals, hyderabad.
- AO spine fellowship under mentorship prof.dr.s.rajasekaran, ganga hospital, coimbatore
Work Experience (Sr, Asst Prof, Registrar, Jr Consultant And Consultant)
In Chronological Order With Year,Duration & Institute Or Hospital Worked.
- Senior resident – aug 2016 – aug 2017, department of orthopaedics, andhra medical college/king george hospital, visakapatnam.
- Assistant professor – sep 2017 to april 2018, department of orthopaedics, asram medical college & hospital, eluru.
- Clinical fellow in spine surgery – april 2018 to september 2019, department of spine surgery, medicover hospitals, hyderabad.
- AO spine felow – ganga hospital, coimbatore.
- Consultant spine surgeon – march 2020 to till date – ramesh sanghamitra hospital, ongole.
Poster/Podium Presentations, Publications (Name Of The Journal And Isbn Code)
- Poster presentation : ‘a black disc – alkaptonuria of intervertebral disc’, in orthopaedic association of south indian states conference 2015, kodaikanal.
- Paper presentation :
- Non-union of long bones treated with internal fixation and autogenous bone graft in orthopaedic association of south indian states conference 2015, kodaikanal.
- image intensifier guided percutaneous drilling of osteiod osteoma of l2 at instructional course in spine meeting 2019, mangalore.
- Co-authoured : a chapter on surgical treatment of adult degenerative scoliosis – text book of spine surgery.
- IGOF-2014 : INDO-GERMAN Orthopaedic Federation Conference, Hyderabad.
- TRAUMACON-2015 : Conference On Orthopaedic Trauma, Bombay.
- OASISCON-2015 : Orthopaedic Association Of South Indian States Conference, Kodaikanal.
- SSAP-2016 : Spine Society Of Andhra Pradesh, Cme On Tuberculosis Spine, Guntur.
- OASISCON-2016 : Orthopaedic Association Of South Indian States Conference, Guntur.
- WORKSHOP 2016 : Medtronic Workshop On Pedicle Screw Fixation, Vijayawada.
- WORKSHOP ASSICON : Cadaveric Pedicle Screw Workshop In Assicon-2017, Hyderabad.
- ASSICON 2017 : Association Of Spine Surgeons Of India Conference, Hyderabad.
- SSAP 2017 : Spine Society Of Andhra Pradesh, Cme On Thoraco-Lumbar Fractures.
- AO SPINE 2018 : AO Spine Principle Course, Bombay.
- IOACON 2018 : Indian Orthopaedic Association Conference, Coimbatore.
- ASSICON 2019 : Association Of Spine Surgeons Of India Conference, Ahmedabad.
- AO SPINE 2019 : AO Spine Advanced Course – Scolioisis, Bombay.
- ICS 2019 : Instructional Course In Spine – Mangalore.
- SSAP 2019 : Dilemmas In Lumbar Disc Prolapse – Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
Proffessional Affliations (Boards, Associations & Organisations)
- Member of association of spine surgeons of india (ASSI).
- Member plus in ao spine.
- Member of north american spine society ( NASS ).
- Member of spine society of andhra pradesh (SSAP)
- Member of indian orthopaedic association (IOA).
- Member of orthopaedic surgeons society of andhra pradesh (OSSAP).
- I have exposure to various spine surgeries. I have assisted scoliosis, kyphosis correction surgeries along with pso, vcr and hemi vertebrectomy surgeries.
i have independently done thoracic and lumbar fixation surgeries in traumatic and degenerative cases. I have also independently done anterior cervical decompression, fixation and fusion surgeries for cervical disc prolapse.
- My special fields of interests are degenerative, traumatic, infections and tumours of cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine and deformity corrections.
Op & IP Services Offered By Individual Consultant
OP Services Include:
- A TO Z conditions regarding spine problems which includes cervical, thoracic,
- sacral and coccygeal areas.
- Acute and chronic neck and low back pain clinics.
- Cerical and lumbar pivd ( prolapse of intervertebral discs ) clinics.
- Cervical opll ( ossified posterior longitudinal ligament ) & its complications
- Traumatic spine – cervical, thoracic & lumbo sacral clinics.
- Osteoporotic vertebral compression fracture clinics.
- Rheumatoid and ankylosing spondylosis clinics.
- Degenerative spine clinics include – spondylolisthesis, degenerative disc
- COCCYDYNA clinics.
- Deformity clinics – kyphosis and scoliosis.
- Spine infections including tuberculosis, discitis and other chronic infections.
- Tumours involving the spine
IP Services Include: