- OBG Gynic Department
Dr.D.Deepa OBG Gynic
OBG Gynic Department
The department of OBG-GYN in Sanghamitra Hospital has been providing the most comprehensive women’s health care for the past 4 years. The department with its backup facilities represents one of the set up centres in AP. We deal with the entire spectrum of women’s health care needs and also severe as a tertiary care referral centre for Prakasam and the neighbouring districts. The team consists of professionally highly qualified specialists and super specialists, intensivisits, nursing aides, physiotherapists, dietician and counsellors.
This group of highly committed professionals provide round the clock, responsive and caring health delivery. We have handled all types of high risk obstetric and gynaec emergencies there by proving our mettle over the last 4 years.
- State-of-the-art LR with continuous maternal and fetal monitoring devices.
- 1: 1 patient to nurse ratio for laboring women.
- Facilities for labour analgesia (Painless labour) round the clock by appropriately trained anaesthetists.
- New born resuscitation team.
- Four well equipped laminar flow (air conditioned) OT’s and post operative wards with multi parameter monitors for each bed.
- Day care laparoscopic surgeries (D-Lap, Lap sterilization and hysteroscopic surgeries).
- Major gynaeic endoscopic surgeries (LAVH, TLH, Lap Myomectomy and ectopic surgeries).
- Conventional open surgeries including tubal recanalisation and gynaec oncological surgeries (By gynaec surgical oncologist).
- Urogynaecological procedures (for pelvic organ prolapse SUI etc).
Out Patient Department:
- Complete AN/PN care.
- High risk pregnancy clinic/pre-pregnancy counselling.
- Antenatal and postnatal exercise classes.
- Dietician's advice.
- Electronic fetal monitoring.
- Routine gynaec/Breast exam.
- Adolescent and Reproductive endocrinology clinic.
- Menopause clinic.
- Infertility counselling, workup and treatment (HSG, IUI).
- Gynaecological cancer screening (Pap Smear, Colposcopy).