- Accident & Emergency
DR.M.Vamsi Krishna Critical Care
Dr.T.Srihari ReddyEmergency Medicine
ACCIDENT AND EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
LEVEL-1 COMPREHENSIVE TRAUMA CENTRE WITH THE FASTEST RESPONSE TIME IN ACCIDENTS, HEART ATTACKS AND PARALYTIC STROKES
SANGHAMITRA HOSPITAL is one of the only private hospitals in Prakasam region to have a comprehensive Level-1 Accident & Emergency Department (A&E) for patient care, training and research. The Trauma Centre is reputed to respond the fastest in times of accidents, heart attacks, paralytic strokes and such other life-threatening circumstances, thus proffering optimum chances of survival and recovery to the affected.
In a very short span, Sanghamitra Hospital has achieved patient numbers and clinical outcomes that are comparable with that of the best institutes in the Andhra Pradesh.
Sanghamitra Hospital is one of the select few private hospitals in Andhra Pradesh to have a comprehensive Level-1 Accident & Emergency Department (A&E) for patient care, training and research. The 8 bedded A&E is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment for a wide spectrum of patients with acute emergencies for initial evaluation, resuscitation, treatment, investigation, stabilisation, monitoring and disposition.
We Offer 24/7 Healthcare Services:
A comprehensive Accident & Emergency Department (A&E) for patient care supported by a well coordinated road evacuation service that is easily accessible through a dedicated entrance, and has a ramp to facilitate the transfer of patients on stretchers and wheelchairs.
Designed as state-of-the-art Level-1 Trauma Centre, the unit has
- A large treatment room with two operative tables, lights and Anaesthesia machines
- A plaster room and an isolation room
- Cardiac Monitors, Ventilators and portable X-ray, Sonography & 2 D Echo machines
- Two dedicated elevators for immediate transfer of patients to the operating rooms and Intensive Care Units
- The unit is supported by trained doctors around the clock, cutting edge technology and ambulance services with critical life-saving equipment manned by trained medical and paramedical staff. Our ambulances have the ability to transport critically ill patients in need of life support.
- Fastest Response Time In Accidents, Heart Attacks and Paralytic Stroke.
The A&E department has a meticulous teaching program for doctors, nurses and paramedics. The department also conducts teaching programs for medical professionals and lay people in first aid, life support, and various areas of public health importance, as a part of community outreach activities. Furthermore, the Society For Emergency Medicine India(SEMI) have partnered together with the medical faculty at Sanghamitra Hospital to launch a Three-Year Post Graduate Program in Emergency Medicine to prepare a new generation of leaders in medicine who will expand the field of Emergency Medicine throughout India.